Saturday, March 27, 2010

Winco

I know it is a bit far away, but I was in Winco last night and found some good deals on canned fruit. Dole tropical fruit was $.92/can and the pineapple is $.88/can. There are two coupons, one specifically for Dole pineapple $.55/2 cans, and the other for Dole canned fruit $.55/2 cans. They are smart source coupons, not sure what date, you can look them up on the coupon list at PYP. I also found Activia yogurt 4 packs were $1.78, use the $1/1, and Mission Tortillas were $1.39 and I used the coupon $.75/1. They also have many General Mills cereals on sale for $1.88, and $1.78. There are coupons for $1/2 boxes. I bought Cheerios and Chex. They have Frigo string cheese 12 pack for cheap (I think $2.28) and there are $.40 off coupons.

I also did a few deals at Walmart this week. We just got a Red Plum coupon for $2/1 package Stayfree. If you use it soon (before 3/31) you can combine it with the buy one Stayfree, get one free coupon that expires then. I bought Blistex chapsticks too, they are $.98 and used the $.35/1 coupon (Smart Source). Also in that latest Red Plum was a coupon for $3/1 Snuggle. I used this on the fabric softener sheets at Walmart, regularly priced at $3.48.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

AO said...

After I get back from ID, I am going to do a Winco trip. Do you know how long the fruit will be on sale? Thank you for watching out for us my dear "circle" friend!