Saturday, June 6, 2009

Make money off Budweiser

It's been awhile since I posted. Maybe you have heard about the Budweiser rebates? If not, you should! They can be found in the beer aisles and other places. I have one I got from a coworker that is for 10.00 off any 10.00 purchase of condiments, pizza, dressings, etc. I just asked for another one from the Albies butcher block and it is for 10.00 off any steak/seafood purchase. No, you don't have to buy any beer to use these. You just mail them in with your receipts. SUPER easy!
Plus, the cool deal is this morning I went to Albies and they had the nice JUMBO shrimps on sale for 21.98. Total ripoff, but my husband LOVES shrimp, so I try to watch for whenever it's on sale. I had heard about the budweiser rebate, plus I noticed Albies had them on sale B1G1 free....so I got 2 big packs for 21.98. Plus, I'm using this for the rebate, bringing my total down to 11.98, plus I had a 4.00 off coupon any meat purchase, making it 7.98 for TWO HUGE bags of SHRIMP!

Also, in case you "stock up" on newspapers when they have good coupons, this is a great week. I just went and bought 8 "preview" papers at Harmons this morning. They have 1.00 off cereal and 1.50 off cereal coupons, A MUST in our house!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Shrimp Day!